Mistaken Paternity Law In Texas

contempt of court judge

Mistaken Paternity In Texas The process is detailed in the Texas Family Code, Chapter 161, specifically in Section 161.005, “Termination of the Parent-Child Relationship”. It outlines the conditions that must be met for a man to file a petition for the termination of his parental rights and duties. The main conditions include: Additionally, the man […]